Friday, September 28, 2007

when all i could do is lie...

would it be fair to let your heart free from aches and hurt...to devoid from pain yet to be feeling better by simply to deny the pain inflicted by the most special angel on earth and be a bee of another fragrant flower as your last choice?... am i too selfish to my own happiness for not to detach myself in a relatioship where in I am the antagonist which was supposed to be the one-woman- man and the goat for her- the unloved...the unloveable and the devastated speciecy eve r created on earth?...would it be all ryt to fling with some another one just to dispose my feeling of emptiness and a whole lot of pain? to someone who somehow understands me much...caredme...loved me...and somehow who become me for once?...I myt sounding korny and cheesy yet all i am disclosing here are the faces of real and melancholic creations who have been oblivious yet sincere to there intention to someone yet disregarded and taken for granted...tru love will always bring out the stupidpart in you...Now....who deserves justice?..THE EVE WHO PAINED GUYS?OR THE ADAM WHO LIE?

No comments: