Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sorry...



I felt so small when I realized that my girlfriend gave her fidelity to a fake Romeo over me. Yet I even became microscopic when I contemplated that my life was closely wrecked by her manipulative behavior for over two years, then.
Time itself has never been good to me from the start. I was deprived by the important component of my existence which was to own a family and be part of it. I was taken by a mother whom I wanted the most. My father chose to depart us even if he is physically present yet he's partially irresponsible for not demonstrating his acts of being the firm stand post of our family. I hated to exist and be one of the many unnoticed part of the society. Not until one time she had her flamboyant entrance of my life. She was the greatest knight and shining armor. And me?The damsel in distress floating in the suffocating chocolate-colored-mud and water mixture. Labored breathing as if it was the minutes of my beautiful life.
She saved me a lot...She risked every seconds just to live with my unimaginable catastrophic life I have. I loved the feeling of stressful days while somebody decided to put an exclamation point to end up my sufferings! She was a great relief. We had been so many impossible to handle circumstances with our lives and our chosen relationship. We did a very stunning acts of our journey. Hurry!We did it great and amazing. As they say, not all stories have a happy ending. I hated to be not part of the so called fairytale-like-love story, ending up so tragic.
The relationship turned on the rocks. As if the script writer violated the value of respect and love of his characters. Imposing a lot of devastating twist and turns. There were introduction of new characters as the antagonists. Then, boiled down into a conclusion that not all main characters remained the victorious in the final scenes. Because I was a failure to save our relationship and turned out so cold and empty. I begged over and .over again to let her stay. I knelt down in her, crying. But she just left me wounded. I contemplated a lot that why did she left me empty? Why did she deserted me and cheated my faithfulness?And more hundreds of questions left unanswered. Yet after a long wait and seasons of bouts with each other, I was so unfair to put all the blame to her. For I was one also of the reason why she cheated me. She maybe so unjust to hide their affair with her new found friend. But I was the one also of the initiator of her flight away from me. So I decided to went out with her for a movie escapade to just bid goodbye with her. All I did was to sit beside her hugging her so tight and putting my head leaning in her shoulders. Then, a long moment of silence experienced while plenty of warm water managed to escape the ambivalence in my eyes to hide the pain. The running water were real and composed. I noticed that my hanker chief was partially soaked with the real pain and incomparable weakness I had deny. I hugged her a lot. I managed to rub her shoulder so gentle and find her much elevated mole situated in that spot same as the mole I had in my right shoulder. I embraced her for so long and made some of my sighs. She tried to be so pathetic and stone for a long cold moments in the cinema. But as I continue to bleed in pain right beside her I noticed that her eyes were wet too. I had seen her pain in her eyes that time confirmed by the tears in her eyes. She poured out emotion at the last part of the melodramatic scene I made by shedding some of the very real tears she had. She aired out her heart with pain that I felt that was for real. I even cried more ocean of tears after her.
I hugged her for the last time... Gave her a kiss on her supple cheek... Then I leaved her...

No comments: