Monday, May 5, 2008

per se II

I look so frail when someone put a mess within me. but still i manage to eradicate the complication of possesing a low self esteem...i just hold my temper...pause for a while...and create a c reative feeling just divert the feeling of total torture towards the core of my being just a momentary escape from discrimination...i was then coping up the sense of carelessness of sombody who become so absurd and silly towards me. somebody coming from the list of my friends uttered sometime that i'm a highly emotional child' maybe he's right though but considering the fact that i still have the tendency to be weakened ad hurt his conviction has been a questionable fact. they were becoming rude to me since then and came up with some of that actions that a supposed to be considered friend whom i beleived can't do it but still did it not for once for several time..but then i still ignored...i just firmly beleived in the advent of humility and self-respect not to put some mess out of them just to become the bad person in one way or another...u may beleived that i emotionally unstable but try to ponder out from your ruthless deeds to me whom you denied..you know who you are...i hope you have been become sensitive...

No comments: