Monday, October 22, 2007

per se...

joseph ivo aguinaldo



im madly putting things as organize as i can yet i failed to dowhat must be ryt that would conform tosocietal norms...ive tried to be partof the ordinary majority before yet ihad been so cruel to deprive the rightto be happy and free as i am tosupposed to be.Now, i left my goodnessand purity of being a harmless creationof Him and tried to secure somepleasure for my myself yet taken awaythe rights of others to live withjustice and dignity as they are optedto be. Im with devilsih acts of beingwho i am.

I've have choosen to be part ofthe other side of the possibilities onearth. I may sound melodramatic yetgood to know is that a reality checkinghere for the preoccupation of suchunderground crimes-simple...good to beture acts yet deadliest weapons to getrid others' reason to live withfreedom...i' d rather choose to be ascorpion in the story of the kindnessof man who was trying to be noble byattempting to save the near drowningscorpion in the water yet still stingsby the scorpion. I can no longer seemyself feeling all alone withexcruciating pain all over again...I'drathe r become the deadliest evil everliving in heaven than a martyr angelsuffering in hell...

No comments: