Wednesday, February 21, 2007

INCOMPETENT SCRIPT






Why do I need to feel this way?
Why do stories are so redundant?
Why do hearts need to lie?
Why do I loved to deny?

As I quit myself to be in the dark room of failure
To wreck the wall of stagnation and torture
To put back the sun at the very spotlight
To walk under it with honor , with intact soul.

I walk alone straight...
Taking more distant, secure and certain paces
To look back to someone is no more the usual scene
To go on, to cast away the what if's and but's

Along the way I open doors of hope
As future beckons of building castle in the air
Not just in dreams but with fairy to grant magical wishes
With magic wand to put back broken heart and spirit

Hanging along the fragile rope of immaturity
Walking over the single thread of immortal love
To die for someone who's not worth living with
To live for someone who's not worth dying for


Why do I was used to be in this constant scene?
To walk over the scorching lake of fire
To dive deep down upon the fathomless underworld of jealosy and insecurity
To overlook angel when she's still there; to call her out when she's gone.

( to mis maldita my former shosholet...)

No comments: